Grown, made and bottled in Central Otago
Save 15% when you join the Club
Members of the Grasshopper Club save 15% on the latest release Pinot Noir. Club benefits include:
- 15% saving on current release pinot noir and free delivery in NZ (min 3 bottles).
- 15% saving on all re-orders of current release pinot noir.
- Priority access to bottle aged pinot noir, annual magnum releases, Grasshopper Rock Pinot Gris and Rose (made occasionally and in small volumes).
- Priority access to small volume vintages, such as 2020, which will only be available to club members.
Grasshopper Rock Pinot Noir 2018
- Fine Wines of New Zealand 2020
- Classic Wines of New Zealand 2021
- 95/100 - Bob Campbell MW
- 96/100 - Cameron Douglas MS
Bob Campbell MW 95/100
Hottest vintage on record has produced a fruity and accessible pinot noir with ripe cherry, plum and raspberry flavours laced with spice and supported by French oak. Soft, fruity acidity provides a welcome backbone. Lovely purity and energy. Should age well. June 2020.
Cameron Douglas MS 96/100
Grown on one of the world’s most southerly Pinot Noir vineyard sites this tiny 7.8 hectare vineyard produces exceptional wine. Since the company was formed in 2001 Phil Handford and the winemaking team have established a world class brand. Pip Battley leads the winemaking team. This Pinot displays a floral, feminine charm, an elegant bouquet, core of fruit and incredible texture. Youthful yet fine, ripe tannins, pristine acidity and long complex finish. April 2020.
Free delivery within New Zealand
New Zealand - North Island up to 4 days; South Island up to 2 days; rural delivery may add 1-2 days.
Australia and USA - Delivery guideline is 2 - 6 weeks depending on next shipment cutoff date.
Other international - please request a quote here. We can arrange delivery to most countries.
If you are under the age of 18 we cannot supply wine.